6/09/2008

With Friends Like These, Who Needs The Death Penalty?

aighty, so a lot of what i'll post are poems and songs. this is a song i wrote about conflicts with friends. again please comment! and brush your teeth young man!




WITH FRIENDS LIKE THESE, WHO NEEDS THE DEATH PENALTY?

We're a hornets nest of hormones
We keep tearing each other down to the bone
If I didn't cause this, can somebody tell me
why I always end up alone

{Chorus}
Could I get out of this scott free?
God, could you please help me?
I'm sick of being angry
Please Lord, take my plea

This is all just falling around my ankles
Like the glass house we built
Well I'm not the one who threw the stone
But it's still my blood being spilt

{Chorus}

Are we going to make it throught the storm?
Well I hope to God we do
Am I going to be left out in the rain?
We're not all going to make it through
Who's going to keep this boat afloat?
When we keep pulling out the screws
This is an epic falling out
in which we're all going to lose
So who's going to be holding the gun?
Well I hope it isn't you

{Chorus}

{Reprise 1st Verse}

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is pretty much amazing matthew hadley!

June 10, 2008 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger Hadley said...

lol tayler, ur not sposed to say my full name on the internet! what about the sex perverts!

June 10, 2008 at 2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yah like me! i go on these things every day and i'm now gonna rape this kid. i know where you live, matthew hadley. it's called google.

June 11, 2008 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger Hadley said...

OMG! is this landon?

June 11, 2008 at 12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!i thought u were JOKING! well ur probably gonna get aids! like the tj trash cans! well i just spent the past 30 min. looking throught ur blog thingy trying to find this, laterz! :P!

July 21, 2008 at 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home