7/30/2008

Stay Out All Night, 'Cause Rest Is For The Dead


I'm going to break down on the first day of school. I've been trying my best to block out all visions of textbooks and planners from my mind. This summer can't end. It's been so amazingly wonderful for me. I don't want to watch the sun sink and drown in the depths of fall. From my fourth of July drama to catching fireflies in the park. To the future excursion to the Warped Tour with all my friend or summer camp nights talking around the fire. This summer is my life. I never want it to end.

To all the friends who make me smile when I'm depressed or hug me for no reason at all... you will always live in summer for me. Let it never die.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger NePaul Wilson said...

You know I feel the same way, but being around work always opens up the door to new friends and new chances! But as long as you have the memories of a great summer then it never has to disappear.

August 1, 2008 at 9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home