7/19/2008

Pop Culture Is Like a Fine Wine That Gets Wasted At a Frat Party

This song is a total callout to fake bands who think they're cool because they can use bits and pieces of whatever they've picked up from TMZ that evening. This means you, Sell Out Boy.

POP CULTURE IS LIKE A FINE WINE THAT GETS WASTED AT A FRAT PARTY

{Chorus}
If hips don't lie
You must be a good lover
Because you dance like none other
I wish my hips could lie
Because my steps have stutter
And my moves are like butter

I tend to ruin things by being myself
Sometimes I wish I could be cool like Slater off Saved By the Bell

{Chorus}

Can you tell I'm trying to be clever?
Picking on pop culture
Like it's the meat and I'm the vulture
But I'm feeling lazy
So I think I'll name drop Patrick Shwayze

{Chorus}

This is everything you want to hear and more
It's too much for your ear thus it becomes a bore
It's becoming all to clear that following the clichés is the way to score

{Chorus}

Mr. Rogers and Mr. T
Got in a bar fight with Barney
And High School Musical had a baby
And it's name was redundancy
That's all, goodbye, peace

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home