6/24/2008

They've Been With You Your Whole Life


I don't know what your relationship is with your family is. If you love your family though, hang out with them. Spend a day with them, because it really centers your life out. These people, you know, will be around you through thick and thin. And if they won't, they're not really family. I'm saying all this because my family recently took a day off from the real world and visited an old favorite local this Sunday. Dairy Dandy was where we went, a half diner half mini putt putt course. This is one of my favorite places in the world and as I remembered it, it was a small diner with 25 flavors of ice cream and a very enjoyable putt putt course. As it turned out the course was fallen apart and the peanut butter ice cream was stale. But you know what, it was still the best trip to Dairy Dandy yet and we all laughed so hard that we about fainted. Steven actually fell over from laughter. The course had one working motor left for all 19 holes, and my mom almost broke that one. I shot a golfball through a window of a fake building and threadbare greens caused near impossible holes. We all laughed while eating ice cream and my dad actually said the words "I'm drowning in my own mouth!" Do yourself a favor: Pay attention to your family. They've got your back and are always good for a laugh.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger x PUNJA x said...

that's what i'm doing right now, spending more time with my family.:D
and there were a lot of things i knew from them..keep doing what you're doing:D PS: i'm putting you in my links:D

June 28, 2008 at 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home