6/19/2008

Things Go From Bad to Armageddon (officially)

the aforementioned song that I wrote about how my friends pretty much suck when it comes to friendship.


THINGS GO FROM BAD TO ARMAGEDDON

None of my friends are friends with each other
Remember when we called each other brothers?
Now all i got is a ticket stub to a rock show
And nobody to go

{Chorus}
What the hell happened to all my friends?
How come things go from bad to Armageddon?
Well at the end of the summer
Will we still have each other?
I'll let you know how it ends

We're amputated friends
Living on separate continents
I heard "alls well that ends well"
I hope we can all be friends in hell

{Chorus}

I'm literally stuck with all the stubs
And all that I give off is love
You were all thinking of yourselves
Maybe we can all be friends in hell

{Chorus}

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home